Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Get your Mac on!


As of yesterday, I am officially a Mac groupie. I received my MacBookPro yesterday and I love it. It is incredibly easy to use and Leopard is full of awesome features. I will not go into a full-blown review of the operating system (you can find one just about anywhere) but if you are looking for a new laptop take a close look at Apple.

Tech had a strong day today with the usual suspects including Apple, Google, and Research in Motion leading the pack. I have stayed long Apple through the market down turn and I am still confident it will recover along with the rest of the market. Housing numbers came out this morning and helped the market open strong. The rest of the day was relatively uneventful. Back to playing with my new Mac. See you tomorrow.

No comments: