Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Flip



My wife bought me the new flip camera for our anniversary this week, so I thought I would share a video of my dog. Enjoy....

The market has been rebounding nicely this week from terrifying lows. I have not been following the markets too close this week as I am on vacation and don't need the added stress, but I like the movement in the financials.

I picked up some BAC last week that I am up pretty nicely in (although I had bought some in the 18's, so I am about even on this position). I am following some growth stocks and looking for an entry point on GOOG and UA. I believe we are going to be playing this yo-yo type market for a while between 10k and 8k on the dow. I am going to continue to trade the big movers in the financials (like BAC) in hopes of some quick jumps.

Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving!!!