Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sunday Post

A couple of thoughts:

First, do they have icicle christmas lights in places that have icicles? These lights have become very popular in Texas, but what about in Colorado or Montana? I would think if you have real icicles on your house it would be very dangerous to get up on your roof to put up christmas decorations.

Second, I was watching the Cowboys game tonight and noticed that the officials were helping the players off the turf on almost ever play. I have never noticed this before, so I was wondering if this was something new?

Third, can anyone stop Marion Barber?

Finally, when will the DOW hit 10,000?

If you could answer any of these questions for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Hope everyone had a great weekend. More posts coming this week.