Friday, October 26, 2007

Time to Sell?

Why do investors get out of positions to early? GS, ADBE, & GRMN are a few of stocks that I pulled the trigger on to early. On the other hand, I have managed to get out of some losers before they crumbled. I guess you just have to try and hedged your exposure and asses your risk. If a stock jumps 10-15% in a few days it is hard to stay long.

AAPL, CMG, & DWA are all having nice days. The market has been looking weaker with the recession talk and housing still getting hit hard. Countrywide recovered a little today on positive forward outlook, but the earnings are pretty bad. This is probably a good long term play if you have the stomach for it.

Other stocks I am looking at include Southwest Airlines (LUV). LUV is trading pretty low due to higher fuel prices, so I am going to keep my eye on oil futures and may trade on dips.

No comments: